1. Sometimes even the walk to the car is too much. This might make it more bearable.
Tough Headwear Balaclava
Buy it here on Amazon – $12.95
2. The brush removes heavy snow and the 4″ wide scraper blade can clear thick ice.
Mallory 532 26″ Cool Tool Snow Brush
Buy it here on Amazon – $9.09
3. Eliminate the need for a snow scraper by letting the snow fall onto this instead.
OxGord Windshield Snow Cover
Buy it here on Amazon – $29.95
4. Doing some work out in the garage? This will keep you nice and toasty.
Mr. Heater MH18B Portable Heater
Buy it here on Amazon – $119.98
5. On extra chilly days, you could even add the extra comfort of a heated blanket.
Stalwart Electric Car Blanket
Buy it here on Amazon – $27.15
Autoblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. These deals are available through our affiliate partnership with Amazon.com. Deals are subject to Amazon’s schedule and availability.
Autoblog Minute is a short-form video series covering the hottest news in automotive and transportation. You’ll find segments on everything from the latest vehicle concepts, to autonomous drones, to viral videos. This bite-size content will get you quickly caught up with what’s going on in the industry.
BEST AUTO REVIEWS AND ADVICE - Trying to stay warm on your commute?